facebook

Pi Lam problems

by: Anon

Is the Mario cart thing at pi Lam true? We personally don’t go there anymore because of what we’ve heard recently but just wondering

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AnonY   

No it’s not. There’s a specific group of girls that aren’t allowed at their house anymore and have started rumors. I’m friends with all the brothers, was with the group of girls, and if you actually know them you would know this ain’t true.

By: AnonY
by: factsApr 6, 2021 1:36:00 PM

I know a pi lam said this because no girl would tell other women that they are lying about being assaulted

By: facts
by: lolApr 6, 2021 1:38:44 PM

did he pick you?

By: lol
by: anonApr 6, 2021 1:48:44 PM

don’t believe the groupies commenting trying to protect the brothers when they are part of the problem

By: anon
by: noApr 6, 2021 1:59:41 PM

I haven't commented on this before but the fact that some random girl is here accusing other girls of lying is so disgusting. It isn't just one friend group either. My friends also had something happen at pi lam and I talked to the risk chair but as far as I know nothing came of it and even though I was a witness I was never asked to do a hearing or anything. They told me he wouldn't be able to come back until he had "served a punishment" and three days later he was partying there, and no one has told me if he actually had to serve any consequences. If girls are turning to greekrank to warn other girls then it's probably because their situations were the same as mine and trying to handle it respectfully didn't work because they hardly took it seriously. They're going to know who I am for saying this but I don't care and these girls who are "banned" probably have no interest coming back and putting their friends in danger anyways

By: no
by: WhyApr 6, 2021 2:06:06 PM

Yeah being friends with all the brothers doesn’t make you biased at all!

By: Why
by: Uh huhApr 6, 2021 2:07:56 PM

“I’m friends with all the brothers...if you actually knew them you would know this ain’t true” - a brother of pi lam

By: Uh huh
by: pick meeeeeeApr 6, 2021 2:23:46 PM

pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me

By: pick meeeeee
by: cherApr 7, 2021 1:41:20 AM

i can’t speak on the rest of this but i know for a fact the person above me is lying bcuz none of the guys that did anything have been at the house since.

By: cher
by: okApr 8, 2021 9:41:09 AM

@ cher name the ones who haven’t been back then go ahead! i know who she’s talking about and he has pictures on his instagram from one day ago standing with the president like seriously

By: ok
#2  by: Not me    

Who even cares

By: Not me
by: What?Apr 10, 2021 1:45:16 PM

Ummmm everyone being assaulted cares?????? What do u mean??????? U should care if u have an ounce of morals

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.