facebook

Why do people hype pi lam

by: Pi lam

I’ve seen posts about how pi lam is underrated but I don’t understand why, we don’t feel comfortable there and most of the girls I talk to don’t. Not sure where it’s coming from, has anyone else had bad experiences before

Posted By: Pi lam
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeahh    

some are really sweet but i know of girls who have bad things happen there too.. i like most of them but some of them we just try to avoid

By: yeahh
#2  by: footpedos   

one dude asked if he could sniff my foot for $80......

By: footpedos
by: sadMar 4, 2021 7:41:39 PM

y'all out here getting paid?

By: sad
by: ripped offMar 4, 2021 7:42:18 PM

bruh the short one only offered me $60

By: ripped off
#3  by: tallgirlapparently   

im taller than every dude there... I'm 5'7

By: tallgirlapparently
#4  by: ew!   

being groped is not worth it for watered down alc and guys who smell like weed and body odor

By: ew!
by: uh oh Mar 4, 2021 6:25:57 PM

lmao FACTS

By: uh oh
#5  by: yikessss   

They're sweet guys but don't hold other guys accountable. There's a dude that doesn't even go to UNC that keeps making girls uncomfortable and yet he's still there every weekend. They are actively destroying their already not great reputation.

By: yikessss
#6  by: Yeah    

It’s overall a sweet group of guys just some weirdos people say they’re underrated I think because the newer guys are really sweet and kind but some of the older guys are creepy. Luckily that seems to be going down

By: Yeah
by: :/Mar 4, 2021 10:32:06 PM

sweet groups of guys wouldn’t be okay with how the bad ones treat girls.. seems like they always just turn a blind eye to every accusation. hopefully they’ll be gone in the next two years but still inexcusable

By: :/
#7  by: Horrible   

LADIES DONT GO HERE UNLESS U HAVE PEPPER SPRAY SERIOUSLY I KNOW 3+ GIRLS ASSAULTED THERE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS

By: Horrible
by: True Mar 5, 2021 9:54:09 PM

My friend group has had the same issues. Don’t keep going there something is bound to happen

By: True
by: yesMar 6, 2021 7:33:19 PM

^^ us too. don’t go there

By: yes
#8  by: lame   

if you peaked in high school pi lam is the place to go

By: lame
#9  by: lmao   

bc self ranks beeboos

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.