facebook

SRAT/FRAT rankings

by:    

We are entirely too old to be so preoccupied with popularity. tri delt and chi o, y’all obviously rank each other all the time. Quit it. No one cares except you two, this is why you have a mean girl reputation and no one outside of your groups wants to be friends with y’all . KD and ADPi, you guys are both obviously very popular among new girls- stop arguing about who gets the third spot in the “top tier” because it literally could not matter less. We aren’t in high school. Every other sorority seems to actually be chilling so good on y’all!! I mean, I know occasionally y’all rank sororities you don’t like as low but not quite as frequently as those 4. Every organization is good in its own way. Each sorority has a different vibe and none are better than the other- it’s just about which vibe fits you. Stop trying to bring each other down because it makes all of Greek life look terrible. We’re adults, now act like it.

Posted By: Tired
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

tell me you’re in a low tier sorority without telling me you’re in a low tier sorority

By: lol
#2by:    

As a frat this is right I mean the hazing some of these do is so try hard like some people really need a life

By: Frat
#3by:    

Tri Delt is the #1 most overrated sorority here. There is nothing about them that makes them top tier, their members aren’t the nicest, prettiest, friendliest, smartest, funniest, most fun, or most service oriented. I am much happier in my mid tier sorority and the large majority of girls feel the same way.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wait   

I’ve noticed girls in “mid/low tier” sororities are happier!! As aggressive as my post came off it was NOT meant to put any of the girls in these sororities down!! If those girls are happy and found their group then I am so happy for them and I think it’s great! Personally I wouldn’t like being in tri delt but I think that it’s right for some girls. This was more meant to call out these specific sororities because they tend to have a strong mean girl vibe when it comes to other Panhellenic members and to remind everyone (especially PNMs who might be on here) that no sorority is better than the other and that a few girls immature behavior should not determine how you feel towards an organization.

By: wait
#4by:    

Hey girl

By: Ryan Gosling

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.