facebook

OBJECTIVE SORORITY RANKINGS

by: Truth

PLEASE stop self ranking and trying to put ur sorority higher than it is. If I have them tied, then it’s really just a difference in personality but not overall popularity— so whichever you think is better is just personal preference. Tri delt is at the top not because they’re the most liked, but based on rush and who they mix with.

Tri delt
Adpi / chi o
Kd / zeta
Aphi / axo
Phi mu
Pi phi
Kappa
Tri sig

It’s important to note that just because a sorority is considered top or lower tier doesn’t mean anything about the quality of girls and their friendships. LOTS of girls would prefer to be in a middle/lower tier sorority because they generally have the reputation of being kinder and more academically focused.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Stop   

This is the one so stop with all the ranking

By: Stop
by: YesAug 14, 2021 10:03:16 PM

Please, this pettiness isn’t what we are about

By: Yes
#12  by: Ok   

Bump this is right let’s stop with the ranking

By: Ok
#13  by: yes   

bump!

By: yes
#14  by: Serious   

Stop with all the self ranking kd, y’all are the most pathetic tryhards here and you act like you’re still in high school

By: Serious
by: JeezOct 19, 2021 1:36:03 PM

Some of them are just so rude nobody I know wants to even be around them

By: Jeez
by: LolOct 21, 2021 8:24:55 AM

Yep and everyone knows it

By: Lol
#15  by: True   

Kappa is tied with Pi Phi

By: True
#16  by: Yes   

Please remember this as we wrap up recruitment, all these posts about tiers don’t mean much and the PNMs who make decisions based on tiers are the ones that end up unhappy. Whether it’s ddd or kappa, choose the sorority that is the best fit for you and DONT worry about the opinions of other people

#17  by: Correct   

This one works

By: Correct
#18  by: greekgirliewebsite   

This is the most accurate one I’ve seen yet

By: greekgirliewebsite
#19  by: Ehh   

Overall it’s accurate but i wouldn’t put Tri Delt on a level by themself. They aren’t all that and i don’t know anyone who really even likes them that much

By: Ehh
by: BriggsOct 19, 2021 1:36:46 PM

I agree

By: Briggs
#20  by: Yes   

Yep, agree.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.