facebook

wall street representation

by:    

Assuming I get good grades, which fraternities have the best wall street connections?

Posted By: Wall Street Bound
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sigma Nu for sure

By: Us
by: Lol   

No

By: Lol
#2by:    

"Smart" houses like Chi Psi probably have the most young alumni on Wall Street. Not saying you should pledge there. For old school connections probably the 6 top tier houses plus Zete. But keep in mind that being in a fraternity with connections isn't enough in itself, or even close.

By: The Wolf
by: Close   

Definitely not Phi Gam. Wall Street is not in a small town east of I-95. This is otherwise probably correct. Zete is underrated for this because they used to be really strong.

By: Close
#3by:    

SAE is a frat with a high GPA that would help with b school and get you connections too

By: Goldman Sachs
#4by:    

Frats with northern out of staters tend to have alumni in Wall Street. Especially since New Yorkers make a huge part of out of staters at the school.

By: looknorth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Heels   

So maybe phi delt?

By: Heels
#5by:    

You're not gonna get a job on Wall Street just through your frat...

By: heelss
by: Heels   

I'm aware of that. I just wanted to know which frat would give me the best connections for nyc

By: Heels
#6by:    

Sigma nu has a ton of alumni all over the financial sector. Come by and check us out over rush. You definitely won't regret it. Best decision I ever made was going Sigma Nu Psi at unc!

By: Definitely
by: haha   

these posts get more and more hilarious every day.

By: haha
#7by:    

Sigma Nu definitely doesn't have good connections on Wall Street. Plus Wall Street isn't all its cut out to be. The combination of fierce competition and the high cost of living in NYC make it very difficult to be successful. With that being said, the cost of living in Eastern North Carolina is very low and Phi Gam has great connections with many large new/used car dealerships owned by the esteemed families of Phi Gam brothers. The used car industry is thriving in Eastern North Carolina and Phi Gam has the connects you would need to get a great position earning at least 40k (plus commish) straight out of college. Like boats? Couple connects with some very successful boat dealerships too. And we all know about Bobs... The opportunities at Phi Gam are just endless. Just something to think about.

By: Phi Gam

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.