Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ato class is a lot cooler tbh

By: hey
#2by:    

And then AePi right above Pilam I’d say

By: Tt
#3by:    

Stop this self ranking lol, clearly you are in ATO because ATO belongs nowhere near that spot, put them below PIKA and it’s a good ranking.

By: Uhhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmm   

Dude we get it. You’re in sig nu. We get you are upset your brotherhood sucks and all you have to rely on is the validation of some website that y’all are somewhat a good tier.

By: Hmm
#4by:    

Sig Nu and ATO had the best spring classes by far but ATO is definitely not on the same level

By: Yooooo
#5by:    

Can someone tell these beta male ato freshmen to relax

By: Facts
by: Lol   

The three downvotes are 100 percent from ato freshmen. Thanks for proving my point

By: Lol
#6by:    

The difference between Sig Nu and ATO is that ATO would have given a bid to every single one of Sig Nu’s spring class if they thought they could get them to rush with them, versus Sig Nu wants no part of any of the guys in ATO’s spring class

By: W
by: Lol   

Ah a sig nu brother I see. Heard y’all have a great reputation with women

By: Lol
by: yuh   

bunch of ATO class got Sig Nu bids

By: yuh
by: Lies   

Stop capping “a bunch of the ATO guys got Sig Nu bids” is the biggest lie I’ve ever heard

By: Lies
#7by:    

As a girl I think I can speak for most that I feel safer at ato than sig nu. The guys are a lot nicer and not aggressive like sig nu. Rankings on this website only are based off parties but when you put in brotherhood and quality of guys. It’s a diff story

By: Hi
by: “Girl”   

Lol, “as a girl” meaning as an ATO brother.

By: “Girl”
#8by:    

prolly switch ato and sig nu.. other than that it’s right

By: yeah
#9by:    

Btw, who is DX? Are they at Carolina?

By: Who?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.