facebook

Rush this semester

by:    

How do you get invites to frats? I’m trying to rush this semester and I have no connections. How do get in to places? I don’t just want to wonder around houses and try to walk in.

Posted By: Rushing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I got called by carrier pigeon but I think that’s the exception, I would suggest just knocking on the door and try to look different by standing out that way they understand your a rush

By: Fr
#2by:    

Meet people in fraternities. They’ll introduce you to their friends. That’s literally it. This question has been answered many times

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Duh   

Doesn’t help that we can’t find them how do we find them

By: Duh
by: come on   

Use your head bro. Literally meet people around campus and some of those guys are bound to be in a fraternity and have connections. If you don’t already have any, this is the way.

By: come on
#3by:    

If you’re on campus try to meet other freshmen in frats so you can make connections with them. Lots of freshmen are living off campus this year so if you’re in an apt try to meet people in your complex

By: Roy Williams

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.