facebook

Opinions on SAE?

by:    

I’m a freshman rushing this semester and wanted to hear what people thought of SAE. Heard they have a solid PC and rumors that they are coming back and have been having good parties/improving sorority relations.

Posted By: uncrush2021
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

They can’t have any sorority relations because no sorority can mix with them because they are not a recognized fraternity by UNC.

By: Tbh
by: yur   

Lmao exactly, don't join SAE if you want any sort of sorority relations.

By: yur
by: Hehe   

Loved their late night

By: Hehe
#2by:    

Here to say their events have been better than ours all semester

By: Sigma Chi Cuckhold
#3by:    

Lame

By: HmM
#4by:    

They were decent like five years ago but not anymore. They’re no longer recognized by the university and have 0 sorority relations. Dying fraternity hanging on to old recognition

By: unc
#5by:    

They are great! Best parties, solid guys and super fun. SAE was always a top house at UNC for decades. The current brothers at SAE is living up to bringing that top house rep back and fast.

By: Soph sorority sister
by: unc   

I see someone paid to have my comment removed so here I go again. Relax with the self ranking, you aren’t fooling anyone

#6by:    

They are great! Best parties, solid guys and super fun. SAE was always a top house at UNC for decades. The current brothers at SAE is living up to bringing that top house rep back and fast.

By: Soph sorority sister
#7by:    

Don't rush there. Freshman seem to like going there this year but it's only because they're desperate for parties. No one else ever wants to go there. The frat is tiny bc they don't recruit well and they have no sorority relations. Once the pandemic is over and there are more parties at other frats, SAE will be completely irrelevant again. I know they're trying so hard to improve but they are not well regarded at all and that's not going to change.

By: truth
by: facts   

any pledge that joins SAE this semester is going to regret it once other frats start throwing parties again and SAE loses whatever clout they have right now

By: facts
#8by:    

I now they have a pretty big pledge class this year and sororities do hang there ... a lot. Cool guys there. SAE is huge on a national level, and this chapter has many influential and wealthy UNC alum which definitely helps later after graduation in law, on Wall Street, etc.

By: willmington native

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

The guys I know are cool but as other people said, no events with srats

By: Roy Williams
#10by:    

Don't know a lot about them but I do know that freshman sorority girls seem to like them and from what i've seen from last year sororities have a lot of underground mixers anyway so I dont see why they wouldn't be able to do them with SAE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.