Sig Nu / Chi Psi
ATO / Pi Kapp / Pika
Kappa Sig / Zete / Chi Phi / SAE
Pilam / AEPi
Lambda / DU / other

Posted By: ranks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i’d put SAE over kappa sig at the point just because of their whole situation but i guess we’ll see this semester. rest is accurate though

By: ehh
by: Not so fast   

From what I’ve heard kappa sig should only lose their lease for this semester. Based on that, I foresee them going through a similar situation to what Zete faced this semester then having to rush extremely hard next fall to make up for the lost pledge class

By: Not so fast
by: Wrong   

SAE isn’t even recognized by the university anymore and they haven’t had any relevance in years. Kappa Sig alumni made the decision to kick the guys out for the semester until everything blows over.

By: Wrong
by: Yep   

Agreed

By: Yep
by: Yeah   

Chi Phi over Kappa Sig too

By: Yeah
by: uhhhhh   

Chi Phi literally killed a kid but go off

By: uhhhhh
#2by:    

Move chi psi down next to ATO

By: Changes
#3by:    

sig chi is top that’s right

By: sick

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

SAE definitely needs to be higher... they’re making a great comeback to “top house status” where they spent many years at UNC. They have a lot of influential
Alumni too.

By: Soph sorority sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.