by:    

See title

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Who cares

By: Uhh
#2by:    

pi phi, phi mu, axo, zta, maybe adpi. not kd, ddd, or xo and definitely not kkg or sss

By: mid
by: @mid   

Well Chi Psi does have one solo mixer with KD a year or maybe a semester but other than that, doesn't mix with anyone special.

PiKA probably mixes with AXO and ZTA as their two best sororities and ATO mixes with ADPi, AXO, and ZTA as their best sororities.

Neither are particularly stellar track records.

By: @mid
by: chipsi   

chi psi doesnt really do anything social, so i dont think they can really be included in that group. if youre looking at houses like pika and ato it means you want to join a fraternity that has some sort of social scene, so chi psi doesnt really fit in.

By: chipsi
#3by:    

I can't stop laughing, this site is so inaccurate. No one who posts here has a clue about what they claim to know.

By: laughing
#4by:    

Very interesting group of opinions. Chi Psi is mixing with XO the week after spring break, a quad with DDD/DKE/KD next week, Phi Mu in April, and DDD the first week of April. I can't speak to the social schedules of other fraternities.

By: Informed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: actually   

They mix with us, and I like chi psi.

By: actually
#5by:    

Chi psi has a yearly mixer with xo. The mixer with tridelt and kd came out of left field though...they almost never mix with them.

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.