facebook

Greekrank is a bunch of BS

by:    

Y'all know this is an anonymous website full of trolls right? No one relevant takes this seriously. Get to know people in real life. Seen way to many freshmen base their decisions off of Greekrank, should be based off of the actual frat we all know that. This site is 80% SAE and Chi Phi dudes lmao. Don't be a try hard, pledge somewhere with bros you like.

Posted By: Adrian
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Oh and if you can pull, you will pull. "Srat relations" is another term for when girls come over. Newsflash, girls go to parties, and if you talk to girls they will like you. And when you're six inches in she won't be thinking about the frat you are in. From firsthand experience girls do not care about your letters. They care about who you are and your friends. I have seen "top-tier" guys get passed up by non-greeks. Frats are not for being ranked they are for coming together over shared brotherhood. Sorry for the rant, if you can pull you will pull.

By: Adrian
#2by:    

That all being said. Go somewhere relevant too. Anywhere LFC (not DX), BFC, or Franklin Street (not DU) is fine. If you're frat is not known then is it even worth it?

By: Adrian
#3by:    

Just go somewhere where you will fit in with likeminded people who will give you the best chance to succeed. Doesn’t matter where. At the end of the day, only superficial people care about letters and it won’t even matter years from now.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I'm in a sorority at UNC. I have greek and non-greek friends dating a range of "top tier" and"bottom tier" guys. Most girls don't care at all which house you're in unless you're a douche about it or act high and mighty because of your letters.

By: yup
by: Hmm   

My friends have had girls ask them if they’re in big 4 and when they say no the girls dip. Some just want your bands

By: Hmm
by: Hsssss   

Some srats care too much about the money the man might have and the non Greek Girls often hate frats guys so it’s a lose lose

By: Hsssss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.