facebook

whats up with axo??

by:    

just wondering why axo has gotten so much hate recently, are they really that bad??

Posted By: nickname
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are some sororities that are rising and some that are falling and unfortunately axo has probably been slipping the most. They’ve struggled with recruitment for the past few years and once that starts happening it can snowball. The girls in axo are nice but they seem to be a weird mix.

By: Well
#2by:    

Yes, they’re that bad and getting worse. Sorry

By: unc
#3by:    

“Really that bad” is demeaning to any group of girls. AXO isn’t as into money, superficial looks, and trying to mix with big 4. So I guess that makes them “bad” to some people. All the girls I know there love their sorority and are really happy.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Well   

You imply that girls that join top tier srats are all into those superficial things. Some are but not all. I joined a top tier house based on my recruitment experience. The most important thing is to join the place where you fit. There are great girls in every srat at unc!

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.