facebook

Is SAE back on top?

by:    

I’ve heard a lot of rumors that the big four is changing now that SAE is starting to be cool again. They used to be a top house back in 2010, it’ll probably be an easy transition back to the top. Personally, I think they are better than pika, phi delt, Sig chi, Sig Nu, AEPi, and Phi Gam. Could be wrong, but probably not.

Posted By: Heelz
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i don’t think you should be drinking this much during finals week

By: lmao
#2by:    

Obvious SAE guy posted this. SAE is not “cool again”

By: Troll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Dood wut

By: Seel
#4by:    

Self promotion BS. No, not ever and never. Please stop. Now. Ty

By: Self
#5by:    

I think you’re the only one who heard these so-called rumors lmao

By: Um
#6by:    

yall are going to be kicked off campus in a year lol

By: -
#7by:    

SAE is definitely back and inching near top status. I think they also have now two houses and decent fall pledge class. I've been there many times and can say that the new members are amazing guys. We feel safe and always have a blast. I also heard from a brother that their alumni are very involved and come back to visit often. SAE was the top house at UNC for many years. Their alumni have helped them get back on top.

By: soph gal
by: Bruh   

Yeah Mr Dealer, I’ll have whatever he’s on please

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.