facebook

kd/beta/trid mixer

by:    

if y’all are gonna break mandates, can I be more discreet pls? Parties and mixers all the time is not a good look. And that goes for all srats and frats, but those are the ones I’ve seen CONSTANTLY. Do better, cases are rising. Panhellenic should really intervene imho

Posted By: do better
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s like they don’t even try to hide it atp

By: lol
#2by:    

Someone needs to fine the hell out of these groups, hittem where it hurts

By: Yo
by: yeah   

agreed

By: yeah
#3by:    

Oooo look it’s the AXO girls salty that KD is having mixers and they aren’t

By: heels
by: um   

kinda doubt it. I think a lot of people are concerned abt this especially with cases rising. it’s not a srat vs. srat thing anymore, it’s a human decency thing. so while u probs think people are jealous of u, I’d say take a step back and recognize it’s a safety thing

By: um
#4by:    

Why is kd always kissing Tri delt’s ass all the time? These girls are such try hards and make it so obvious they wish they were in Tri Delt instead lmao y’all are ridiculous.

By: Jeez

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I’m so angry!!! OMG I AM IRATE!!!! This is terrible :( this is ruining MY LIFE!!! UGH! Please stop it :( I can’t sleep at night :( please please stop! Please! Omg, this is not lol, this is sad.

By: :(((((

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.