facebook

Spring Rush Help

by: UNC 24

I’m an out of state freshman who couldn’t come to campus this fall. I really want to rush in the spring but I don’t know anyone in fraternities for me to come to rush events. Does anyone here have any advice? Thanks

Posted By: UNC 24
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yessir   

I came to UNC from a small town and didn’t know hardly anyone. Do some research on fraternities here and go to their websites if they have them. You’ll usually be able to find a rush chair’s number. Reach out to them, introduce yourself, and tell them you’re interested in rushing. To get a general idea of the fraternities here, go on their pages on this site. Hope this helps

By: Yessir
by: NoOct 20, 2020 1:13:39 AM

Don’t do this. It’s weird and you’ll just get made fun of by the brothers.

By: No
by: NoOct 20, 2020 10:06:12 AM

Do your research but not on GR. don’t reach out to anyone unless you want to be made fun of

By: No
by: Yeah okOct 20, 2020 4:30:33 PM

Y’all are ridiculous. If you don’t know anyone, there is no harm in making the first move and reaching out to someone and showing initiative. Grow up

By: Yeah ok
#2  by: UNC 24   

@no, If we shouldn't reach out to anyone and don't know anyone in the frat, then how do you say I could go to rush events?

By: UNC 24
by: UNC24Oct 21, 2020 1:26:22 PM

Go to rush events with your friends. Don’t tweak about this just go out during spring rush and meet new guys who do know people. Don’t text a rush chair asking to come to events it’s desperate asf

By: UNC24
#3  by: UNC 2024   

@no, With pandemic Szn which Frats are doing actual rush events how can I find out?

By: UNC 2024

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.