facebook

what's the deal with AXO?

by:    

What's the deal with AXO? I feel like I never hear anything about them

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They got a lot of weird girls this year that don’t know how to interact with frats

By: Well
#2by:    

They got a bunch of weird girls in the new PC who aren’t that sociable

By: heels
by: Yep   

True

By: Yep
#3by:    

I’m confused bc this isn’t my impression at all. I know several girls chose them over adpi this year

By: Huh
by: Lol   

That’s interesting because I know about 20 of their new members well and not a single one went to both axo and adpi for pref. A few went to kd but most of them went to kappa or pi phi.

By: Lol
by: actually   

I personally know of at least 2 girls who preffed axo and adpi and chose axo over adpi. And lots of older axo and adpis are good friends it makes sense that there's overlap

By: actually
by: So   

I don’t think that means anything, a lot of girls had random pairings for pref this year

By: So
#4by:    

the new axo pc is wack af

By: nah
#5by:    

why tf are y'all being so mean? they're nice, genuine, and unproblematic if that's what you mean by "weird" but I guess that is different than most other sororities. I feel like they know they're not a top srat but they're good w that. this is unnecessary

By: what
by: no   

axo’s new pc thinks they’re so cool and on the same level as zeta when nobody else thinks they are

By: no
by: Um   

No they literally don’t

By: Um
#6by:    

Literally nobody cares about sorority rankings

By: huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.