facebook

Is pike low top now?

by:    

As a freshmen, I’ve seen a lot more “top-tier” qualities in pika then in sig chi or sig nu. I’m open to disagreements, but we can all agree I have a good point.

Posted By: Fr
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

I only agree because I think Pika is the top house in BFC, and that’s a big deal. I’d say pika throws parties better than DKE, and has better property then SAE or Sig Nu. They are as good if not better than Sig chi.

By: \/
by: Lol   

Bro rly compared pika to dke

By: Lol

Cuz they do throw better parties, I know girls in top sororities and they agree.

Lol this dude said their little 5 feet of turf is better property than Sig Nu’s huge ass front yard, and annex, and back deck, and backyard, and basketball court

It is better than Sig nus, I bet you’ve never been in a frat house lol

by: lmfao   

clearly ur in sig nu because u just listed out all the places there where they haven’t thrown parties or had people in for AGES. as a girl never seen guys on the basketball court or a party in the annex for a while. pika still has fun so that’s all that matters lmfao

By: lmfao
by: Uhhhh   

We are talking about now nice their property is, and it’s like triple the size of Pikas.

By: Uhhhh
#12by:    

This is post/thread is sooooo cringey. Please stop, Pike. Take the hint...It's not happening.

By: Yikes
#13by:    

Pika should be in the big 4, change my mind.

By: U
by: Facts   

I agree

By: Facts
#14by:    

I think so lowkey

By: MnM

Yes lol

#15by:    

Llllllllllllol

By: L
#16by:    

Pika will always be in Sig Chi and Sig Nus shadows

By: Sorry but true
#17by:    

Yes!!!!

By: Yes!!!!
#18by:    

Yesss

By: Flllloooooo
#19by:    

No- absolutely not. Most of these guys have bigger egos than they know how to deal with. The guys can be very mean and childish as well. this is your classic middle tier frat.

By: facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#20by:    

Poools

By: Lllkkkok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.