facebook

Bottom/lower mid Tier Frats

by:    

What is your opinion on each of the mid/bottom tier frats (KA, DU, DX, Pilam)

Posted By: Netflix
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’ve met a handful of guys in each of those fraternities (other than DX) and honestly, they were all cool people. I would say the guys in these fraternities aren’t stereotypical frat guys but that’s honestly alright. Tiers genuinely don’t matter. Guys find places where they feel they fit in.

By: D

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: 2cents   

I second this. I haven't met guys at any absolute bottom frats (Alpha Sig, ZBT, Eagle Scout frat) but I know at least 6 guys in all of the ones mentioned. They are all really chill, most joined because they vibed with bros and rly the only difference between them and the frats on BFC is that these guys seemed to honestly join frats for the right reasons. Leadership, connections, personal growth. They say that they can find a good party anywhere but the opportunities other places to grow as a person weren't there and I honestly feel that.

By: 2cents
#2by:    

The guys I know are nice and more interested in a strong brotherhood

By: heels
#3by:    

I only know some guys in KA and they’re pretty chill.

By: Mack Brown

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.