facebook

Post gameday observations

by:    

KD’s PC is as everyone predicted they’d be during recruitment. That’s the cliquiest group I’ve ever seen and they’re definitely a carryover from high school. They are incapable of going to the bathroom alone, they can’t speak a sentence without saying like multiple times and I’ve never seen a group of girls so obsessed with selfies. If this is the best kd could get with their snap bids it’s no wonder they’re dropping fast.

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Funny but true, they’re a train wreck waiting to happen.

By: Yep
#2by:    

The 2 best words i can think of to describe them are boring and fake. Most of them aren’t even terribly attractive either so it’s a miss all around.

By: True
#3by:    

They try to look alike and some are pretty homely

By: cole anthony
#4by:    

These girls are full of pettiness and drama, that’s all the Greensboro girls know and they love it.

By: Jeez

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Mack Brown   

Seriously it seems like kd filled way too much of their pc with girls from the Greensboro area, way to be original kd.

By: Mack Brown
by: unc   

Glad I’m not the first person to notice the inbreeding

By: unc
by: nca   

Those were probably the only girls that actually wanted kd during recruitment.

By: nca
#5by:    

They're so boring, I'd rather watch my nail polish dry.

By: yessir
#6by:    

They all dress the same and wear their hair the same, way to be original girls.

By: yessir
#7by:    

wym they’re dropping they already are initiated so

By: uh
by: Huh   

What? I took it as dropping in ranks not dropping out, everyone knows they’re tanking

By: Huh
by: oop-   

they are not initiated yet (that happens like 6-8 weeks after bid day). but i have heard a lot of them are dropping out bc they hate it. rip kd

By: oop-
by: Yep   

That’s what happens when you don’t focus on finding your best fit!

By: Yep
#8by:    

From a frat perspective they aren’t all that. A few are hot but most are average and a few are cool but a lot are awkward. Just my $0.02.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.