facebook

is sigma nu really in the big 4 now?

by: Sigma nu

I'm rushing next year and wanna join a big 4 frat.

Posted By: Sigma nu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Nope. Not even close.

By: Lol
#2  by: ...   

10 bucks says a sigma nu wrote this

By: ...
#3  by: Big 4   

Sigma nu has one of the sickest houses, best tailgates, and throw complete ragers. Since phi gam got kicked out of the big 4 sig nu has definitely filled their spot.

By: Big 4
#4  by: Yes   

If you're trying to rush big 4 fraternities only I would definitely consider Sigma Nu. They might not be considered big 4 by everybody but since Phi Gam got kicked out they are definitely a major contender for filling the spot. I would say about half of greek life considers them big 4. Girls love going over there and they have a very impressive property. Basketball court, deck, party room, and really nice lawn. They really take good care of their house. Aside from DKE I would say they have the nicest house. But all in all, great fraternity, great guys, you can go wrong with Sigma Nu.

By: Yes
by: ^Nov 27, 2013 10:06:26 PM

The post above me is downright comical. Nobody in their right mind would believe any of that

By: ^
#5  by: ^   

Phi gam try hard who is butthurt they're not a big four fraternity anymore.

By: ^
by: pleasestopNov 28, 2013 1:02:39 AM

Sigma nu, please stop self ranking. It's obvious and quite frankly, pathetic.

By: pleasestop
#6  by: Dude   

Sigma Nu had quadmixers with Beta, SAE, Tri Delt, and KD. They are definitely top tier. Idk if I would go as far to say Big 4 but definitely very close.

By: Dude
#7  by: Rage   

All these phi gam try hards who spend their thanksgiving self ranking on greekrank really need to just acknowledge they've lost their status. Sig nu is moving up, it's a reality. Face it.

By: Rage

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.