SSS

Posted By: MackB
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 7
#61by:    

Hilarious

By: Girlie
#62by:    

Should I be worried if the two houses I’m going to tonight are in very different tiers?
I really liked them both. Honestly, I don’t see a big difference between the “upper” and the “mid” that I have left.

By: Newby

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Tbh   

No, the important thing is finding the sorority that’s your best fit. Despite what trolls say on Greek rank, tiers don’t matter in real life and most girls have friends in almost every sorority. If you’re joining a sorority to make lifelong friends, pick the one that you think will best provide that.

By: Tbh
by: BU   

Sounds like you have two good options!

By: BU
#63by:    

no!!!!!!

By: kkg
#64by:    

Nothing happened yesterday to change this

By: Clearly
by: Lmao   

Seeing how this ranking is wrong in the first place, who cares but any ranking with sss is old and outdated

By: Lmao
#65by:    

Horrible rankings

By: unc
#66by:    

this seems to still ring true

By: oh
by: No lmao   

The only people who would agree with this ranking is aphi, they need to be down a tier. Absolutely not on par with adpi or zta, just look at the more recent rankings and all the comments saying that aphi needs to move down a tier. You can’t comment on posts from 3 years ago trying to bury the recent accurate rankings, please be less obvious.

By: No lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.