Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

None, Tri sig needs to grow and thrive first or else swap them with dz

By: Umm
by: Wtf   

@nah wtf is wrong with you?

By: Wtf
#2by:    

DG or even Theta would fit in well at UNC I think. GPhi would not be a good addition imo, they don’t have a huge national reputation.

I don’t think Panhel is talking about adding another sorority though. Maybe in another 10 years.

By: Hi
by: LK   

Gphi is huge nationally and one of the oldest . It’s well known in the South as a top house at major campuses.

By: LK
by: Hmm   

Where is gphi a top house? I’d love to know bc they are bottom at all the schools I know.

DZ, theta, dphie have already been at UNC. I don’t think we need another chapter, esp when Tri sig is struggling

By: Hmm
#3by:    

UNC is barely 20 percent greek and has a house that is barely holding on? Who would want to come here?

By: Is this a joke?
#4by:    

I agree with the post above from (???). Gphi is huge nationally. One of the top houses at UGA, Clemson, and HUUUGEE in Texas and on the West Coast (powerhouse in sunny California). That would be an amazing house to bring to UNC.

By: Soph
by: Lol   

Gphi is not top tier at UGA or Clemson, they are solid middle. They are bottom tier at USC. I don’t know anything about Texas or CA but we are on the east coast and gphi isn’t desirable around here

By: Lol
#5by:    

Sounds like someone is scared about Gphi coming on their turf.

By: Soph
#6by:    

Gphi is huge at Bama, Arizona, Clemson, and have a ton of chapters at a&m.... What house on here is so scared of gphi LMAOOOO

By: LMAO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Um   

None of those are anywhere near here to use as a comparison and they are middle-bottom at half the ones you mentioned.

By: Um
#7by:    

So what would happen to tri sig?

By: Greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.