facebook

COBs so far????

by:    

have you or anyone you know received a COB already? & to which sororities?! I reached out to some recruitment chairs and am waiting to hear back but I wanted to know if this is a small possibility or what

Posted By: unc
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’ve heard of some people getting some but I am confused, I’ve reached out to chapters through email to them and dming girls who gave them my number and I’ve still heard nothing. Not sure when we “should” hear back.

By: ///
#2by:    

I know kd offered a few COBs but not sure what their deadline is. My roommate got one from them and they reached out to her directly

By: Hmm
by: none   

there are no deadlines for COBs! they’re essentially rolling admissions—from the moment regular bids are given until the moment the next formal recruitment starts

By: none
#3by:    

i reached out to a few & two got my info & said they were sending to their recruitment & then i got a bid from one!

By: hi
by: ??   

How long did it take???

By: ??
by: hey    

how did you reach out to them? and which one was it if you don’t mind me asking.

By: hey
#4by:    

Can u tell me which sorority's are giving out COBBS and how to go about attempting to get one? How long does it usually take to hear from them?

By: dta
by: Lol   

It’s sororities, not sorority’s. Plural, not possessive.

By: Lol
#5by:    

Definitely Zeta and Phi Mu.
They struggle to fill their houses.

By: UNC
#6by:    

still wait they might reach out to you

By: unc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.