by: curious

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh   

interesting... know this was just posted but still

By: huh
#2  by: Hmm   

Yes, alpha phi is new and axo is established. However, axo has been falling for the past few years. Alpha phi did well with recruitment this year and i would say they did better than axo, plus they have a house that will help strengthen their sisterhood and also their position on campus in the future. For these reasons I believe alpha phi is trending up and axo is trending down.

By: Hmm
by: lolNov 11, 2020 1:43:13 PM

You forgot to mention that alpha phi patrols this website

By: lol
#3  by: Unnecessary    

I like them both....like seriously they both have amazing girls why are you trying to start drama between them

By: Unnecessary
#4  by: hi   

i like them both and they are very similar both really genuine but still fun girls But yeah a lot of ppl say axo trending down and aphi trending up

By: hi
by: YesSep 30, 2020 6:12:16 PM

I agree with all of this

By: Yes
#5  by: Well   

They have completely different kinds of girls so you’re really comparing apples to oranges. They compete with KD and Phi Mu.

By: Well
by: HiOct 1, 2020 3:49:15 PM

Assuming you mean AXO competes with KD and Phi Mu. I’d say A Phi goes for more girls who end up dispersed between ADPi, ZTA, and APhi.

By: Hi
by: lmaoNov 10, 2020 9:12:57 PM

axo does not "compete" w kappa delta... they compete w phi mu, ZTA, and aphi. I think aphi competes within the mid tier but also tries to go for a few girls that top sororities want every year, mainly adpi and ddd

By: lmao
by: LOLDec 16, 2020 10:26:26 AM

At this point, AXO does compete with KD. They’re both middle tier.

By: LOL
#6  by: unc   

I'd say they are very similar status wise but just attract different types of girls. Both have amazing people in them, no need to compare!!

By: unc
#7  by: hm   

why is this so close

By: hm
by: uncNov 11, 2020 9:02:38 AM

Because axo told everyone to vote for them but it didn’t work

By: unc
#8  by: Eh   

Aphi is on the rise but axo has really struggled the past few years during recruitment and are going downhill

By: Eh
#9  by: omg   

Alpha Phi is better than axo but it doesn’t really matter because they’re still both middle tier

By: omg
by: FratMar 9, 2021 8:22:59 AM

Aphi got some psychos this year so I’d definitely date an axo over an Aphi any day

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.