facebook

Honest Sorority Ranks

by:    

Everyone on here is too scared to admit that things have changed around here.

DDD/ADPi
XO
KD
ZTA/APhi
AXO/Phi Mu
Pi Phi/KKG
SSS

KD is really slipping and the only thing propping them up is their old reputation and the fact that some of the girls have money. XO is getting to be this way too. I’m not even sure they deserve to be considered top anymore.

AXO is also hanging on to their old rep, but they have slipped more and more every passing year. They used to be known as the fallback house that more laidback girls picked if they got cut from KD, but with KD slipping, AXO doesn’t really have a strong identity on campus either.

ADPi has gotten consistently great pledge classes over the last few years, yet some people still want to put them below XO and KD. Stop kidding yourselves.

Posted By: Truth
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

This is how i perceived things during recruitment

By: pnm
#12by:    

Now that all the aphis are here: Maybe if you spent more time working on your sisterhood and less tearing others down you would be seen more highly by others. You may have the bdpc, but if your not respected by other sororities it doesn’t mean anything.

By: X
by: Lol   

Someone’s a little salty. Did Aphi drop you first round?

By: Lol
by: Huh   

Wtf is that the best excuse you could come up with? Blame Aphi for self ranking? I’m not an Aphi but I’m happy for them that they got a great pledge class this year, this helps the Greek community as a whole

By: Huh
#13by:    

this is spot on

By: yes!
#14by:    

I feel like all of aphi commented under this post. a phi is not that high.

By: lmao
#15by:    

Facts

By: unc
#16by:    

i think this looks the most accurate but i could see how some could be close

By: i agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#17by:    

I was gonna post my thoughts but already found it here

By: coach mack
#18by:    

This is deadass accurate

By: albert
#19by:    

adpi isn't that high...move them below KD/XO but above ZTA/Aphi. and Pi phi is higher than kkg.

By: haha
by: Umm   

Adpi is definitely higher than xo and kd. Despite their dirty rush scandal, xo is higher than kd and kd really doesn’t even belong in the top tier. They’ve been slipping for a few years now and nothing about them is top tier quality

By: Umm
by: armando   

Hey KD

By: armando
by: Lol   

Ok kd, stop trying to convince yourself that you’re top tier, you suck and you aren’t going to convince anyone that your top tier. Go back to offering your COBs to the girls you thought weren’t good enough for you

By: Lol
#20by:    

Axo, phi mu, a phi, and pi phi are pretty much the same level now. They all mix with way more frats than kkg. Axo is falling. A phi, phi mu and pi phi are on the rise. I think the rest are pretty accurate

By: Justbeinghonest
by: no   

This is not true. Axo, aphi, and phi mu mis with basically the same frats (along with ZTA, honestly ZTA and AXO mix w basically the same frats a lot of the time). Pi phi does not mix with as many frats. They are not allowed to have quads so they don't have as good frat relations as axo, aphi, and phi mu.

By: no
by: Bump   

Agree
Except several first years said Phi Mu and ZTA are really working COB

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.