facebook

UNC TIERS Ranking

by:    

Just a reminder that for some reason at UNC there has to be an order and at every other school there's tiers w multiple sororities in each tier based on different personalities of PNMs (not everyone wants the same houses within each tier!!).

At UNC it would be:

Top: DDD/XO/KD/ADPi
Mid: ZTA/AXO/Aphi/Phi MU
Bottom: Pi Phi/KKG/SSS

Posted By: heels
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Those tiers are wrong
ZTA is too high
Pi Phi is not bottom
AXO and Phi Mu did not impress this year

By: Carolina
by: C   

How are people judging. The freshman aren’t even on campus or were on campus long enough to develop a rep. It’s literally insane that people think they can judge based off Insta pictures. As far I know every house did great.

By: C
by: Truth   

Agree ^^

By: Truth
by: Yes   

It’s easy to judge based off the PC20 girls you know

By: Yes
by: @carolina   

@carolina you’re doing exactly what OP said and trying to break the rankings down house by house. I think a tier system makes sense because the girls in each house are different. Especially with the mid tier houses they recruit a different type of girl which is not any lesser than another type of girl

By: @carolina
#2by:    

Accurate if based on last year. It will be hard to figure out the new order until everyone is back on campus and there are social events again.

By: G

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think tiers should be like this. Ranking them all individually is like comparing apples to oranges

#4by:    

More like this since middle is not all equal

Top: DDD/ADPi/KD/XO
Upper Mid: ZTA/Aphi
Lower Mid: AXO/Phi Mu
Bottom: Pi Phi/KKG/SSS

By: Hmm
by: Xoxo   

Switch aphi and axo. They need to move into their house before they think their upper mid

By: Xoxo
by: tea   

AXO loves to hate on aphi now...

By: tea
#5by:    

Pi phi is not anything like kkg & sss. They don’t ever struggle for quota.

By: No
by: no   

They struggled for quota this year. I could see the argument that SSS is not like kkg & pi phi, but at this point pi phi and kkg are pretty level to me.

By: no
by: No   

They had no trouble making quota this year. Tridelt have snap bids to girls that preffed pi phi & Aphi so what does that tell you?

by: actual stats   

Actually, KKG made quota this year but Pi Phi had to give out a few snap bids. Meanwhile, tri-sig pledged 5 members. Honestly, KKG and Pi Phi are on the same rank and Tri-Sig is just wayyyyy below.

By: actual stats
by: Nope you are wrong   

Pi phi made quota with zero snap bids.

By: Nope you are wrong
#6by:    

Bump

#7by:    

bump this is how it should be

By: bump
#8by:    

phi mu is not the same tier as zeta

#9by:    

100% fact

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.