facebook

post rush rankings

by: Greek

this is about to be really controversial but after seeing PCs and retention rates this is what it’s looking like:

DDD
ADPI
ZTA
AXO
KD
CHI O
APHI
PHI MU
PI PHI
KKG
SSS

chi o and kd really took a beating this year in recruitment. girls weren’t excited about them causing adpi, zta, and axo to really sweep nice PCs.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

I think XO did better than KD imo

By: hmm
by: fratOct 15, 2020 9:08:51 AM

Tbh I don’t think either of them did very well, nothing about their new members looks interesting on exciting and some of the ones I know from hs are weird.

By: frat
#2  by: haha   

ZTA always comes across as really good to pnms duringrecruitment, but then has the lowest drop rate of any sorority..

By: haha
by: IdkSep 8, 2020 12:01:42 PM

I know they used too years ago but their past few PCs have been really strong. Same with Alpha Phi I think they’re definitely on the rise too.

By: Idk
by: WonderingOct 14, 2020 12:29:55 PM

How many girls have dropped zta since pledging? I only know 1

By: Wondering
#3  by: No way    

I would never put zeta that high. They go for beautiful girls for sure but that’s not the best pnms

By: No way
by: uncOct 15, 2020 2:54:05 AM

I agree. They take a lot of girls who are conventionally pretty (a lot of blonde Barbie type girls) but like half are honestly pretty weird. I know a group of total mean girls in zta as well as some really odd but nice people like I've mentioned. Looks aren't everything, not everyone who is pretty is actually cool.

By: unc
#4  by: how would you know   

Just curious how does anyone know what retention rates even are?

By: how would you know
by: uncDec 9, 2020 2:48:44 PM

I would love to see these numbers too

#5  by: Big Ram   

No way is ZTA that high.
Phi Mu and AXO were not impressive this year. Definitely random pc’s. Phi phi has a lot of chill new members.

By: Big Ram
by: uncNov 23, 2020 3:36:39 PM

Bump! The more I see of the new axo members the lower my opinion of them is

#6  by: unc   

axo got some freaks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.