facebook

pikes

by: Curious

Are the pikes very good at Chapel Hill? I go to a different school and I'm just wondering. From what I'm getting, it's a no. Are they the worst? If so, why?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

good try sigma nu

By: lol
#2  by: NotSigNu   

Let's just say they aren't the best...

By: NotSigNu
#3  by: solid   

theyre pretty good, especially given the size of this last pledge class where they got more than everyone in frat court except maybe sae. not elite but around the level of sigma chi/kappa sig/ato.

By: solid
#4  by: Pika-chuuuuu   

Yooooooo, the only thing sick about Pika is that it has the same first 4 letters as Pikachu, which isn't even the sickest Pokemon so that's not that big of a deal. But it's TFM Kyle and you know me for giving you the facts no BS so thats what I'm gonna do.

First off, they aren't called "Pike" the word pike rhymes with a term used to describe girls that engage in 3somes with me every friday night.
Second, being sick means having a good chill to pull. And although some PKAs are somewhat chill, about the only they can pull is firetrucks in the Granville parking lot...BURN
Lastly, PKA can't mix with anyone, so even my boys in Pi Lam fingerblastin KKGs every other Tuesday night are pullin more puss than these geeds.

Xanny on the way, finna have a wild Turkey day,
TFM Kyle

By: Pika-chuuuuu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.