facebook

what frat has a big northern presence

by:    

I'm from Darien, CT, and I was wondering what frats at UNC have lots of kids from the North in them? I see people on these threads saying all the top frats are predominately in-state, is that true? What frats take more kids from the Northern coast?

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi delt, Chi Psi, and Kappa sig all have a lot of guys from New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania

By: Yanks
by: lol   

^ and you’re posting on greekrank citing specific kids names, that’s dope you’re in a big 4 fraternity though. good that you had the connections lmao

By: lol
#2by:    

not based on connections, my name is Daniel Ingram or like my friends like to call me -Tarrare- and I'm from Indianapolis and had no connections coming to UNC and still got a bid from the best OOS frat at UNC

By: not
by: Lol   

Without connections you wouldn’t even be able to rush because they wouldn’t have your contact info to invite you to events. Even somewhere like ATO or Pika you need to know someone in order to just rush. Also Indianapolis is a joke.

By: Lol
by: Yerrrrsh   

Hey Dan

By: Yerrrrsh
by: ❤️   

Hey Will

By: ❤️
#3by:    

Sig Chi has a ton of out of state guys, pretty sure almost half the fraternity is from outside North Carolina.

By: Rando
#4by:    

Who wants to hang out with a bunch of Yankees? Certainly no self respecting, proud Southerner. Stay up in Yankeeland.

By: Reb
by: A   

Imagine complaining about the people that make UNC SAT’s score over 1000

By: A
by: Lmao   

We're the ones that make UNC's stats look so good

By: Lmao
#5by:    

Most of the Yankees boys prefer hair gel, heavy cologne, gold chains and all black outfits. Fish out of water. Did I mention their nasty accents?

By: guido
#6by:    

lol i’m from greenwich and if you’re classy and have money (which you should if you’re from darien) you can get into a frat like DKE or phi delt for sure.

By: l

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: DKE    

Hey Will

By: DKE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.