facebook

sororities that spring rush last year

by: PNM?

which sororities did spring rush last year? I mean I know KKG, Tri Sig, and Pi phi did... but I also know that Zeta did
Also, do they spring rush sophomores at middle tier sororitys?

Posted By: PNM?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Heel   

Adpi took a small class (like 6 or so if I remember correctly) and tri delt took one or two.

By: Heel
#2  by: Answer   

Alpha Chi and Phi Mu also took spring pledges, although like ADPi and Zeta, it wasn't "officially" spring rush. They just directly contacted people and kind of did it on the down low.

By: Answer
by: .Sep 24, 2013 2:51:02 PM

Is there a way to get on the list to be contacted?..

By: .
#3  by: Truth   

So, in other words everyone took girls in the spring except for Chi-O, DDD and KD.

By: Truth
#4  by: Tar   

^ Tri Delt took two girls in the spring

By: Tar
by: .Sep 10, 2013 11:24:40 AM

I think Spring Rush is actually a much better way to get to know a house. You actually spend time with them, eat with them, have real conversations instead of 5 minutes of "what's your major?" "what did you do this summer?" It is WAY more laid-back, and just because a house has spots available it does NOT mean that they suck or didn't meet quota during Fall. It could be because a few girls graduated in December, or some withdrew for financial reasons or to transfer to another school. There are many reasons spots might come open. I mean look..... every house except for 2 took girls in the spring!

By: .
#5  by: Nope   

Phi Mu did not spring rush. We presented at the meeting like every other sorority, but we were at quota and haven't had any room for a spring pledge class for the past two years.

By: Nope
by: chillOct 31, 2013 9:57:58 AM

calm down phi mu. We get it. You made quota. You're the best house at unc now.

By: chill
#6  by: Hmm   

Which middle/ upper tier will do it this spring? Any ideas?

By: Hmm
#7  by: Well   

From what I've heard Pi Phi definitely will and Sigma is a safe bet. Still have to see who will drop from kappa phi mu axo and the like but most houses met quota this year. zta might this year but don't count on it they seem to be doing well

By: Well
by: piphiSep 29, 2013 3:51:13 PM

actually,Pi Phi isn't doing spring rush

By: piphi
#8  by: nope   

zta has had a few pledges drop. They'll probably have spots

By: nope
#9  by: Um   

Wrong tri delt and adpi didn't do spring rush last year they did continuous open bidding

By: Um
by: Um?Oct 1, 2013 10:01:54 PM

COB is spring rush without the events it still means they needed to make quota there's basically no difference

By: Um?
#10  by: Uh   

How do we get on a list to be contacted for spring rush/cob?

By: Uh
by: ^yes^^Oct 6, 2013 10:03:36 PM

Someone please answer this.
Also, if I was dropped in fall rush, will I still have a chance for spring?..

By: ^yes^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.