facebook

rankings

by:    

what are the real sorority rankings here? top tier? middle tier? bottom tier?

Posted By: haylee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

grow the hell up. nobody cares and if they do then they should grow the hell up too.

By: seriously?
#2by:    

This "Haylie" is actually the Greekrank administrator. He's written the same question on almost all of the other school's pages. Just trying to stir the pot even more and keep the inflammatory dialog going. This is probably why rush at UNC was so bad this year....so much emphasis on tiers that no one took the time to get to know the majority of sororities. Everyone thinks they should go "top tier" or drop out because they're too good for any of the other houses. Years ago, before all of this ranking, the majority of girls wound up where they belonged and were happy. Now the girls that dropped out have sacrificed an entire year of sisterhood. And they're only here for 4 years (3 really, since most seniors are less involved in the sorority and worried about finishing up their degrees). One whole year gone. Meanwhile the girls that are in the other 10 or 11 sororities and making memories and establishing life-long friendships. Sad.

By: Ha ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

^^ this is so true. I dropped out last year when I didn't get my first choice (a top tier). I rushed again as a sophomore and didnt fare any better. In fact, I pledged the house that I thought I was too good for last year. And they've all had a year together already I'm playing catchup.

By: So true
#4by:    

No no no! This site is such a nightmare, allowing people to post nasty things about other houses anonymously.

There are wonderful people in every house. Lovely, smart, talented women with lots to offer. he idea of tiers is ridiculous.

I hope that UNC students will see through the cattiness and embrace the positive things Greek life - every house - has to offer. You can't be best friends/adore every person in a group of 100+, nor will you hate them all. Take the time to know people, get involved on campus, both inside an outside of Greek life - and enjoy your college experience.

By: Stop it
by: Exactly   

This is so true! What greek life at UNC should really be about!!

By: Exactly
#5by:    

Top tier: KD, XO, DDD, ADPi
middle: ZTA, AXO
Lower middle: phi mu, pi phi
Bottom: Kkg, tri sig

The thing about the top tier is that they all have very dif personalities. KD is pretty and smart and good girl, tri delt is hot and very partyish, chi oh has a pretty good mix of the two, and adpi is hot kinda smart and parties some.
Zta has slipped some but has some great hot girls. Alpha chi is alright, strange mix.
Phi mu is new but getting better. The rest are just meh

By: Reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.