facebook

quota?

by:    

Is it true that some sororities didnt end up meeting their quota because so many pnm's dropped out of rush?

Posted By: Just curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Can't wait to see the numbers this year and see the pledge classes. 'Top tier' alum and really disappointed with how recruitment process / cuts were done this year.

By: .....
by: oldsister   

No doubt about it. I know of a number of alum that are no longer going to support a couple of UNC chapters based upon how some of the girls were treated during rush....and they know who they are.

By: oldsister
#2by:    

A lot of legacies got cut so early this year and so many girls were treated like crap. Will not be supporting Greek system here anymore.

By: Greekalum
#3by:    

I'm a KD alum from this University, and my daughter was treated like crap by them - my own sisters at my alma mater! I wish I hadn't listed her as a legacy. She was double teamed and rushed through twice as many sisters as any other PNM - my guess is so that they could tell their chapter adviser that "X" number of girls met her and wanted to release her after Round 2. Meanwhile, several girls from Raleigh that have no connection to KD other than they went to the same high school as several of the sisters get bids. My daughter isn't a dud....she's beautiful, brilliant, athletic, hilarious and loyal to her friends and family. She just happened to come from a small town out of state and didn't know anyone in the house. Pledge classes are decided before anyone even gets to UNC. I am disgusted. No more yearly financial support from my husband and myself, and when friends ask me to write a KD rec for someone I'll definitely encourage them to look at all of the other chapters just as closely. Not feeling the Love in AOT.

By: KDMom
by: KDMom   

Oh...I might add that she did accept a bid at an amazing house around the corner. She didn't know anyone in this house (or anyone at UNC) so she knows in her heart that they wanted her as much as she wanted them. They took the time to meet her and she knows this is the best place for her!

By: KDMom
#4by:    

Does anyone know what quota was this year?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Could spring rush actually be an event more sororities participate in? If they haven't met their quotas?

By: .
#6by:    

no that's not true

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.