facebook

pledge class

by: greek

who has the best pledge class this year?

Posted By: greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: UNC girl   

yeah I heard ADPi got most of the top girls this year.

By: UNC girl
#2  by: Agreed   

The pledge classes are really bad this year. AD Pi still managed to pull in a good amount of cute girls. Not sure what happened at the other houses. It's almost like they don't want to have "top" houses anymore.

By: Agreed
#3  by: DEEEEEK    

Somebody is just jealous because she's in a lower tier girl frat. You're not fooling anyone GREG!!!!

By: DEEEEEK
#4  by: UNC Greg   

No seriously, have you seen the pledge classes? Not what the rest of those sororities are like at all. The older girls are all pretty hot and fun. A lot of the new girls are weird.

By: UNC Greg
#5  by: DEEEEEEK   

I heard ADPi got a fantastic pledge class this year, great numbers and lots of cute girls. KD always gets great girls, but they look like they only take blondes. Like seriously ladies? A little diversity would be nice. XO is doing pretty well given the circumstances. Being on probation really hurt their recruitment, but they still pulled in a bunch of cute girls. Tri Delt of course had no problem getting the cream of the crop, but thats no surprise. AXO and ZTA both did better than in years past. I would say that AXO is definitely on the rise, with ZTA not too far behind. But I think by far the best pledge class this year, hands down, goes to DEEEEEEEK.\n\n\n\n\nDEEEEEEK

By: DEEEEEEK
#6  by: UNC GREGGGGG   

YOU're weird, UNC Greg.

By: UNC GREGGGGG
#7  by: UNC girl   

I think they just had a bigger mix of girls this year! No big deal if the pledge classes aren't all typical sorority girls.

By: UNC girl
#8  by: DEEEEEEK   

Shut up Sig Nu tryhards

By: DEEEEEEK
#9  by: DEEEEK   

Shutup GREGGGGG

By: DEEEEK
#10  by: Uhh   

Stupid. You haven't even seen most of each sororities pledge class. And guys haven't even signed yet. Check back in a week

By: Uhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.