facebook

fraternity spring rush

by:    

Does anyone know which fraternities tend to do spring rush and any information about it? Is it formal and structured like fall? I was way too busy adjusting this fall to accept my bid and the house said that they do not participate in spring rush.

Posted By: twentytwo
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

SigEp's award winning Balanced Man Program aligns perfectly with year-round recruitment. Self-paced challenges allow for members to enter and exit challenges at their own pace. A new member recruited now joins members in the Sigma challenge who have completed two of the eight Sigma Challenge meetings this semester. The brother who joins in September then joins the rest of the members in the Sigma challenge for the remaining six meetings. If has not attained Phi status by the end of the semester, he can attend the first four Sigma challenge meetings the next semester to earn the honor of the Phi merit badge.

By: samspeaks
by: What   

What is this

By: What
by: No   

Sig Ep will always be connected with the murder of three innocent people. Look elsewhere.

By: No
#2by:    

"What is this?"

SigEp's award-winning Balanced Man Program incentivizes through dynamic implementation of Four Self-paced Challenges

A BMP challenge is a portion of the development experience that includes expectations, programs and opportunities for a brother to grow and develop. Challenges with timeframes bring structure, competition, and fun to the membership experience. The concept of self-paced denotes attention to individual performance, needs and goals. Simply put, progression through each challenge is based on individual achievement and no member should be held up from further developing himself because certain members are less ambitious or inadequately goal-oriented.

By: flo
#3by:    

SigEp knows that the concept of pledging is counterproductive to a brother’s experience because it limits his abilities to participate or contribute to the chapter from day one. Restricting the rights of our brothers hinders growth and ultimately doesn’t challenge them to reach their full potential. Therefore SigEp's recruitment of new members is not limited to archaic notions of "rush" or "pledge classes."

By: speaks
#4by:    

The above statements are not true

By: Troll
#5by:    

As a member of the wrongly punished SigEp fraternity, I'm disappointed that there are still members of the UNC community who are unfamiliar with this program. The Balanced Man program is paving the way for fraternity life nationwide, and I am proud to have been able to experience it to its fullest potential.

By: dee
#6by:    

Wouldn't be surprised if a sorority buys the Sig ep house given what is happening and also the location of the property

By: be
#7by:    

Throughout the four year, single-tiered member development program, the Balanced Man Program builds a bond of lasting friendship that fosters an environment conducive to leadership and academics. Our brotherhood is built through four challenges that evolve through a member’s status in his college career. Within the Balanced Man Program, SigEps are exposed to leadership, experiential learning, personal development, mentoring, and other positive activities that focus on a core of universal respect and balanced living. Members track their progress through the BMP App, which evolves with a member from the day he joins SigEp to the day he graduates. Member expectations are based on experience level in the academic, campus and personal aspects of their lives and link those to the value and ritual of our fraternity.

By: bmp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

So far this year, SigEp has recruited 23 new members. Our new brothers have been initiated using the Sigma Ritual and are taking their first steps on the Bridge to Total Freedom.

By: bmp
#9by:    

Sounds like a cult...

By: wait
#10by:    

ZBT does Spring Rush, in fact my friend in ZBT told me their spring rush class tends to be bigger than fall rush

By: ZBT
by: Me   

Probably because they suc.

By: Me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.