facebook

lambda chi alpha

by:    

Could someone give me an honest review of LXA at UNC?

Thanks so much it's important to me my dad was a Lambda Chi and I will be attending here!

Posted By: UNC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi zero

By: Lambda
by: Fax?   

Is this fax?

By: Fax?
#2by:    

They’re a smaller frat with not that many parties and no one really knows about them but they sometimes throw in the backyard and get some people there. Seem to have a pretty good brotherhood for what they have though so depends on what you’re looking for

By: Lambda
#3by:    

Bottom of the bottom

By: Bottom
#4by:    

Some of them are nice, some are cringey

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I have heard of multiple girls feeling extremely uncomfortable around the guys there

By: biddy
#6by:    

They are losers. Brothers aren’t cute, bad house, lame parties, not a lot of money, sororities don’t like em. You’d be better off being a geed than in this frat

By: Worst Frat
by: ???   

What’s is a geed?

By: ???
#7by:    

Who?

By: .
by: This   

Exactly

By: This
#8by:    

A lot of girls in kd hang with them on the down low but wouldn’t be seen with them in public because they are bottom tier. Some are cool, some are weird af

By: .02

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.