facebook

fraternity spring rush

by: Al

I'm a freshman who decided to hold off for spring rush. I know the fraternities don't have to extend bids in the spring, especially if their fall pledge class is large. I was just wondering which fraternities usually use spring rush for serious recruitment?

Posted By: Al
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNC   

Just about all of them outside of Big 4. Fall recruitment numbers were down this year

By: UNC
#2  by: Spring   

No one but big 4 did very well. Most places will be giving out quite a few bids in the spring.

By: Spring
#3  by: Freshman   

Which fraternities give bids to rushees that they didn't know prior to rush?

By: Freshman
#4  by: Freshman   

I would like to rephrase that. Which fraternities do not recruit exclusively from a pool of guys that they knew prior to rush?

By: Freshman
#5  by: Rush   

Sign up on the ifcunc site and the fraternities that are recruiting from that list will give you a call.
Big 4 won't do spring rush, but look at fraternity court (SAE, Sigma Chi, PiKA, and Sigma Nu.) They're consistently the next best, along with Chi Phi and ATO.

By: Rush
#6  by: Rush   

Do you think any fraternities would be interested in contacting potential recruits during this semester, before spring rush officially begins?

By: Rush
#7  by: @Rush   

Yes they would be.

By: @Rush
#8  by: Spring Rush   

I'm pretty sure Chi Phi, SAE, and maybe Sig Chi won't be doing Spring Rush. They don't need to.

Rush ATO, Chi Psi, Pika, and maybe the 3 above if they do Spring Rush.

By: Spring Rush
#9  by: rush   

Is the no Spring Rush for Chi Phi, SAE, and Sigma Chi true, or just hearsay? Just want make sure so I can plan accordingly

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.