facebook

what is the deal with dg?

by: Seriously

I just got on this site for the first time in about a year. I saw several rankings with DG in the top and several with them moved down a row.

The weird thing was that on all the rankings, anytime anyone said they didn't think DG was that good anymore, immediately someone called the poster a DG Stalker.

Other houses were moved up or down without comment. Only DG was kind of obsessively talked up.

It just left me wondering why.

Posted By: Seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope    

I'm in a tippy top house. I think there's WAY more girls who come on here and try to social climb from middle houses and they want to rip each other apart non stop.
Look at the endless threads with rankings, people create new ones everyday to serve their houses needs or our of jealousy when ones created with their house down a notch.
Security is the key.

All sororities are Great here and there is a house for Every girl that wants to rush.
Don't get caught up in the BS of what's one here. There's a bunch of jealous girls that say ridiculous things behind anonymous computers.
If all sororities members stood around with pout letters on you could place all of us in different houses...all of us!!
I
It's A LOT of luck where you end up after recruitment....you think you want x house but realize that your sisters ex boyfriends new girlfriend is in it. No matter what you do, who you are, most likely that house will cut you if the active would be uncomfortable. There are endless reason catty like this and where you just don't gel with the primary member rushing you that you will get cut. So, be open to all houses. I love the last three I went to but they could not have been more different and although I love mine, I'm sure if I was in the other two I would have been just as happy.

By: Nope
#2  by: Seriously   

Tired of all the stupid posts started about DG in an attempt to make them look bad before rush. Most people don't continually put a house down unless they are jealous. Move on already. There are almost 20 sororities here... And 250 girls in each house.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.