facebook

by:    

What are the reputations of the top 10 or so sororities?

Posted By: Sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No....I'm begging that no one answers this.....Why, you ask?

If you are about to go through recruitment, you need to be realistic (it doesn't matter who you are, what you look like, where you are from, etc) you must...I repeat you must, keep an open mind. I promise you it will serve you well and lend itself to a better experience. It doesn't matter what a bunch of self promoters, haters or randoms anonymously type about each house. Go through the experience yourself.....

If you are a UofI Greek member, you already know the answer and there's no need to hash it out prior to rush and plus, just keepin it real here, it's not that interesting to do and everyone has their own biases.

Last but not least, there are more then 10 sororities on our campus and more than 10 that could offer ANY girl a great Greek experience. They all have difference, go through the process.

By: NewsFlash
#2by:    

Absolutely. U of I Greeks already know the reputations, and it's imperative that PNMs (potential new members) keep an open mind. It will serve you so well, and you will have more fun during recruitment as well. In fact, I don't recommend looking at GreekRank before you go through recruitment because there's a lot of gossip on this site. If you have specific questions about how to act during recruitment/etc..., I suggest you look at Greek Chat.

Good luck to all the PNMs going through recruitment!

By: @NewsFlash
by: oh.my.god   

Greek chat is the absolute last thing you should look at. The hateful old ladies on that site would absolutely eat PNMs for breakfast. I saw the string of comments when a PNM naively asked about reputations of houses and the invective probably caused her to decide that greek life wasn't for her. I would urge PNMs to look at girls from their high school. You know the reputations of the girls the year above you. Look at which house they chose. That will tell you something at least.

By: oh.my.god
#3by:    

Theta: Wealthy
DDD: Pretty
DG: Fun
GPhi: Outgoing
AXO: Chill
APhi: Down-to-earth
KD: Fun to party with
KKG: Nice
XO: Good morals
ADPi: Genuine

By: all nice
by: Yes   

Yes! Those are all perfect.

By: Yes
#4by:    

I am happy that you had the class to say something positive about all of them. good work!

By: @ all nice
#5by:    

I wish more people on this site were like you!

By: @all nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Let's get real for a minute, those are 'nice' things to say but SWEEPING generalizations. Even though my house is one of those listed, and it would be far more nice if all sororities were included as we don't just have 10, there are 9 more.

Also, take 'nice' comments with a grain of salt. In reality, this thread is useless

By: Real Deal
#7by:    

Absolutely. The tier system is important at UIUC, but after graduation, nobody cares what house you were in. PNMs, choose what house is best for YOU. Don't pay attention to anon message boards.

By: @Real Deal
#8by:    

All of you can say what you will about tiers meaning nothing, but take it from me ladies, biggest frat star on campus, your rank means everything to me and every other royal bro at UIUC. If you aren't in what we consider a top house, we don't even want to talk to you. Sorry, that's life.

By: SisterD
by: @SisterD   

You are a Chick, no guy calls himself "Sister D" and no guy, repeat NO Guy, really cares what house you are in. If your hot, and there are great looking girls in EVERY house, a guy from any house will date you.

Calling your BS "Sister D" since your a girl anyway....

By: @SisterD
#9by:    

That's great for the 4-5 years you're in college. Anyway, who wants to be with a guy who judges you based on the letters you wear?

By: @SisterD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.