facebook

The worst night in fiji history

by:    

wish I could say I was happy to see the fiji guys make a fool of themselves but it went way too far tonight. Gets to a point where it’s just embarrassing and somehow I expected better

Posted By: Sad viewer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Let them have their fun lmao it ain’t that deep. Cringy but was funny. Average sae whining about every other house

By: goon
by: Job    

Let “them” have “their” fun as if ur not obviusly a fckin fiji defending urself and getting all ur buddies to upvote. Very corny def voting for kamala

By: Job
#2by:    

You must be fun at parties

By: Average Joe
#3by:    

Someone fill me in, I love an excuse to hate on fiji

By: curious
by: Glazer   

The foul fiji crew were getting freaky on the joes dance poles in crop tops

By: Glazer
#4by:    

first, it’s not that deep stop being babies and let them have fun. if drunk freshmen in crop tops ruin your day enough that you gotta post on here you’re just a freak go to therapy or stay tf home. second, anyone notice how ppl are debating whether or not their behavior is acceptable but if a sorority did even a fraction of that their chapter would be publicly shamed for years..

By: uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.