facebook

truee

by:    

These postings of "rankings" and "top houses" make me upset about the greek system. I feel people hold onto rankings because they are insecure about themselves and these superficial rankings give them a sense of security. It really makes me sick that people think they are actually better than others because their houses are "ranked higher". Being in the greek system we need to be greek together and stop thinking we are better than others. Once we all graduate this bashing of other houses will be irrelevant. Once we all die (yes it will happen) this bashing of other housing will be irrelevant. Life is too short to worry about "which house is better" so enjoy it! Please people do not call houses irrelevant and be aware of how you act in the greek system.

Posted By: true
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I just looked at this web site for the first time and this is exactly how I feel. I joined a house because I wanted friends. We should be Greek together and be happy to make the connections we have in our houses. This isn't high school anymore!!

By: First time on here

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Blah blah blah
OP is a rambler

By: Ugg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.