facebook

Theta isn’t threatened over AXO, try GPHI

by: yeah no

the AXO self ranking crazies are ALL over this site saying Theta is scared of them and although Theta did drop after the hazing incident, Theta would be writing bad reviews on the next #2 sorority which would be GPHI or KD… not AXO LMAOOOOO! Y’all aren’t a bad sorority at all but you’re not top 3 once again

Posted By: yeah no
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Charli Damelio   

Be careful, their only argument is going to be “Looks like I found a Theta!!!” I said the same thing a week ago coming from a mid tier sorority lmao. You don’t have to be a Theta to know AXO isn’t top tier yet

By: Charli Damelio
#2  by: LOL   

Oh GPhi- y'all are delusional as ever. You have never been Top 3 in the history of Greek life at UIUC. Y'all are cray. The self ranking (all of the new lists putting yourselves as Top 3) AND constantly bashing AXO is obviously from two sources Gphi and Theta. Grow up ladies, PNMs will see the differences in the houses when they rush and it is obvious that Gphi is a bunch of wannabes. I guess you called yourselves out here thinking Theta is scared of you. LOL.

By: LOL
#3  by: LOL   

Delusional comment from GPhi.....LOL.

By: LOL
#4  by: not KD   

KD is not in the conversation for Top Tier.

Having a new house doesnt mean you are #1. They are above average but not Top 3 or even Top 5. Probably Top 7 though, def better than Aphi and maybe better than XO and/or KKG.

By: not KD
#5  by: Haha   

Theta calm down with these posts

By: Haha
by: BrainsJun 22, 2024 12:02:07 PM

Brave of u to think thetas know how to use their phones

By: Brains
by: PNMJun 26, 2024 2:19:03 PM

It's pretty entertaining to watch Thetas try to cover up the sexual assault hazing before this year's recruitment. Of course, if you pledge Thetas, you're probably fine with hazing.

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.