facebook

Fall 24 Sorority Rushing

by: regina george

Hi! I’ll be rushing this fall and I was wondering if I’m able to just no go to some of the houses from the start? I don’t want to rush AXO, ADPI, KKG, AXID, Chi Omega, PIPHI, DZ, or any of those level houses. Thank you! (just wondering if they care or know if I just skip them!)

Posted By: regina george
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yikes    

You are clearly baiting here, but I’ll play. AXO is a top house, but with your attitude, they would def not want you. Good luck Regina. Maybe try for Theta, so they can haze the crap out of you. Sounds like you need that.

By: Yikes
by: regina georgeMay 8, 2024 9:26:32 PM

lol it's not bait, I'm class of 28 and was told those sororities are bad. Getting upset at me because I don't know the ranks is WILD, I literally don't go to this school yet. Sounds like you're offended your little sorority is mentioned huh? :/ Sorry the top ones rejected you! Maybe try COB?

By: regina george
by: womp wompMay 8, 2024 9:51:30 PM

AXO is second tier but it’s still a nice sorority, friendlier girls 100% (although my abuser is in it)

By: womp womp
#2  by: snu    

AXO? KKG? Chi O? you know absolutely nothing

By: snu
by: regina georgeMay 8, 2024 9:27:34 PM

Yes snu! Those three sororities you mentioned aren't top tier. What don't I know? Please enlighten me sweetie! <3

#3  by: queen   

Since no one wants to answer because everyone is too butthurt their sorority was mentioned, yes you have to go to all of the houses or else you get dropped.

By: queen
#4  by: Recent graduate   

First, if your goal is a "top" house then you're doing it wrong. You should go to the house where you feel most comfortable. The "top" houses have a lot of churn because it's a highly-competitive, mean-spirited situation most of the time.

By: Recent graduate
by: regina georgeMay 9, 2024 1:04:08 PM

Thank you! I already have a bid to one of them because of my friend but she says the only drama there are with the seniors. I also like the house I’m going into philanthropy. The only issue is the crazy dues😬

#5  by: real   

if ur thinking aphi is top here…… its soooo much lower than chi o and kkg omfg

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.