facebook

alpha chi omega

by:    

I think after reading all the comments about the top 3 sororities, it's pretty obvious that AXO is now the actual top house even if you don't call them queens. They are so pretty - prettier than Theta, DG, and Tri Delta, so chill, and so sweet. I for one am sick of all the talk about the queens and ready to see some posts on here that reflect reality.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Agree that they are better looking then theta but then again, seriously a lot of houses are. Theta in looks is not anything to write home about at all.
in the end, solid house, but like all houses, has their lose cannons and randoms.
A solid 3 /4 on campus.

By: AXO
#2by:    

Lets face it. It is not all about looks. Theta has much more class than AXO. That means a lot.

By: @ AXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

AXOs are cuter than Theta, but Theta is not really a house known for it's looks.
DG and DDD are the hot beauty queens with the perfect bodies.
Seriously I could throw up if I see another one of them in a half/ crop top.
Both houses need to enforce a stricter dress code.
GPhi has some really cute girls as well but they don't walk around campus half naked

By: What
#4by:    

True. Thetas are not cute. DDDs have a disgusting reputation. DG has a rep for not being able to meet quota without snap bids. AXO= perfection!

By: True
by: ok   

you sound like someone pretending to be an AXO self-ranker to start drama.

By: ok
#5by:    

Perfection is not being known for being the biggest partiers on campus. Not in a good way

By: @ True
#6by:    

coming from a guys perspective, all those houses (theta, axo, tridelt, gphi, dg) have cute girls. from this year tho, tridelt and axo were the most fun

By: ya
#7by:    

Guys love the ladies from those 5 houses

By: Yes
#8by:    

Yeah like your a guy. What a joke

By: @ above
#9by:    

Thank you, AXO. It's good to know exactly how you feel about yourselves.

By: AXO
#10by:    

there is no way that any axo wrote this. it's clearly some other house trying to stir up drama by posing as another house. that's all this website is.

By: stop
by: maybeXO   

Maybe but it doesn't sound like it to me. It sounds like AXO has stirred up a lot of crap earlier and blamed it on a different house. Now they're trying to reap the rewards.

By: maybeXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.