facebook

frats and pledgeship

by:    

I was thinking about rushing Lambda chi, acacia, pike, and beta, mostly because I know a few guys in each of those.
I'm just curious what the general consensus on those frats are, and also how bad their pledgeship is?

Posted By: Yes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't do Lambda, like the other guys said, they probably won't even be here in the fall and overall they're not even that good of a house. Pike and Acacia are solid upper tier frats, but their pledgeships are gonna be pretty tough and you'll have to sacrifice a ton of time and your grades will probably suck the semester you pledge. Beta is a frat that's definitely moving up right now and like the other guy said, they have a sick house which they're getting back next year and although their pledgeship won't be easy, it won't be as hard as Acacia or Pike. Just check out each of the houses you're interested in and I'm sure you'll find the right one for you.

By: Real Talk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.