APhi is almost cracking the upper tier.
This recruitment should hands don make them a top house

Posted By: APhi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes

By: True
#2by:    

no one has any idea how a future recruitment will turn out. you cannot possibly say fall rush will turn them into a better house, i mean it could, but it could also be a terrible rush for them. nobody knows yet and this post is stupid.

By: zyx
#3by:    

Well, really dumb! It was an Alpha Phi obviously

By: @ above
#4by:    

it is self promotion and social climbing like this that makes a house go down. Not up. Alpha phi and gamma phi, biggest social climbers on campus. Such unattractive behavior.

By: @ above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: really?   

I'm used to seeing that it's Gamma Phi's fault when someone says something unflattering about DG, but now they're dragged in to APhi's behavior too? Somebody really has it in for Gamma Phi.

By: really?
#5by:    

I don't think anyone is actually that stupid to post about themselves because obviously "social climbing" comments will always follow

By: wow
#6by:    

They're not being dragged into alpha phis behavior, the poster was simply stated that they are both social climbers. that is the common consensus whether you like it or not. That's both of those houses reputation and has been for years.

By: @ really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.