facebook

agd

by:    

general thoughts on AGD. Don't be mean. I am considering joining this sorority next fall.

Posted By: general
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

lol don't

By: alert
#2by:    

actually decent girls but their reputation is a bit tarnished due to attempts of social climbing/rude behavior.

By: well
#3by:    

remember to keep an open mind when going through recruitment...

By: @general
by: yes   

I would never never never set your sights on 1 house. You will see that there are many similar houses and there are different things you will like/dislike about them

By: yes
#4by:    

I agree that you and all girls rushing need to keep an open mind. Remember all of the sorority's are also choosing you as much as you are choosing them.
Their house is the beautiful castle one and they are fun.
Good Luck!

By: @general
#5by:    

Honestly, every single girl I've talked to from AGD hates the other girls in the house and one of them even told me she would have dropped had she not already signed the lease to live in the house next year. They seem pretty fun overall, but their sisterhood looks to be pretty lacking as far as I can tell. There's also a wide range in the types of girls you'll see like some are really hot and some look like they belong in ΣK but at the end of the day it's your choice so if you like them, there's nothing wrong with choosing them.

By: Top Hau5
#6by:    

Wow you are a straight out b#Tch!!
I'm a DDD and my roommate is a DDD and a AGD,
Figure us out, its easy, and We.Dont.Care!
Love my AGD roomie and her sisters!
Join them and you will be happy,fun house!!

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wtf   

what are you trying to say....

By: wtf
by: @ above   

Hello? you are a DDD and what does that mean? That you are above anyone else? WoW you just lost your credibility with me. Probably a 15 snapper. Yuck so tacky. As if you are a DDD that means your words are HIGHER as in " queen" than any other house. I will never promote your house for these new girls. There is a reason the 15"s did not want to rush you.

By: @ above
#7by:    

AGD much better and classier than DDD.

By: @ above
by: BroDown   

keep telling yourself dude haha

By: BroDown
#8by:    

AGD has a gorgeous house, the Castle and some really nice and stunningly beautiful girls!
As with all house, go through rush 2014 with an open mind!!
Good Luck, you will love Greek life wherever you join!!

By: UofI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.