facebook

which houses have a weight requirement?

by:    

Not trying to be a douche or start drama. "Weight requirement" might not even be the right term. But seriously. We ALL know there's some truth to some houses preferring that their members maintain a certain level of thinness.

Posted By: Truth?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I've seen large girls in all houses, even top ones.

By: Well
#2by:    

All....Yes ALl, house have girls that are bigger and smaller, cuter and not as cute....all of them do.
There are girls that you can't figure out how they ever got into a more popular house and then there are the cool/ gorgeous ones that didn't get in and or chose not to pref certain houses.
Stupid post by the OP.....

By: Stupid OP
#3by:    

That is so not true. There is no jiggle test and no house tells their own sister to wear their letters sparingly. What a mean spirited post

By: False

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I have heard the same thing about the jiggle test. I have not heard about the letter thing. This is one reason to be careful about what house that you join.

By: @ jody
#5by:    

girls lose weight for rush and then gain it afterwards. So Heavy girls in all houses. Theta is the skinniest but that is why people say they are butter faces. " everything butter face" I think they care the most.

By: @ above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.