facebook

sick of dg

by:    

I feel assaulted by the Top3-DG mafia. I can't read anything on here except how great DG is and some expletives about people who don't agree. DG needs to get a handle on the people that are commenting because their house is looking worse and worse. I've never seen anything like this.

Posted By: anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Me too. It's strange that every time someone puts DG as anything else but second, this foul-mouthed weirdo gets on with a comment filled with hyperbole and over exaggeration. I think maybe this more than anything says something about why DG is considered to be slipping.

By: I know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Above   

Above is the OP talking to herself as usual.
just stop saying or posting crap about DG or any house for that matter.
you have ripped them enough, now you are just ramming YOUR point of view
Down everyone's throat. We get you think they suck, we get it, you make them sound even more amazing every post you write.

By: Above
by: ?   

to the person above -- It must suck to find out that there are lots of people who disagree with you. You can say they're all the same person but that's only true in your mind. The truth is that most of the people here would say that DG isn't top. That's really not that bad -- it's only your reaction that is making it so noticeable.

By: ?
#2by:    

Please just shut up already OP

By: Please
#3by:    

This chick is obsessed with DG and all the posts pretending to be numerous other people and ripping them every five minutes makes you look like a fool.
Obviously you think if you keep beating them up the whole board and campus will all of a sudden agree with you.
Sorry but you don't have that type of power, but that doesn't seem to sit very well with you. Go ahead write a thousand nasty posts...if someone wants to answer you back every time it is their right. We could do this all day

By: Obsessed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.