facebook

calm yourself

by:    

What people here need to realize is letters only go so far. There are girls who would rather date guys who are totally unattractive and complete jerks just because they are in a "top house," and that's ridiculous. I'm not saying there are no cute guys in top houses, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen a guy who was really hot wearing the letters of a middle or lower frat. Moral of the story, get over yourselves, in 3 years no one will care what house you were in. That is all.

Posted By: Whut
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sometimes guys want to be in their dad's house. Maybe it was a good house years ago and had dropped or maybe it was never that good but the college guy himself is top notch. Girls who judge by the letters a guy wears get what they deserve.

By: Reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

The smartest thing that I have ever read on hear. To the OP so true many hot sweet guys in middle houses. I have always had better experiences with them than some of the D- bags in the top ones. Not all but many/

By: OMG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.