facebook

Can I rush at 29?

by:    

i was in the military and working after and am deciding I can use my GI bill to get a degree. Just curious which houses may consider me so I don’t waste my time if any.

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes you can but do you want to hangout with people 10 years younger then you?

By: Rush
#2by:    

Do you really wanna be bossed around by 19-20 year olds for an entire semester?

By: Frat
#3by:    

Here is the best advice you will get:

Go to Quad Day. Casually walk around and start a few conversations with the guys manning the fraternity tables. You will quickly get an idea who will and will not consider you.

You might have better luck with the smaller or newer frats. The established ones have more of a flow that they might not want disturbed. But talk to all of them - be open minded, you never know.

Advice for if you join: They will appreciate your experience and respect your service, but don't try to dominate because that will just breed resentment.

By: Mr. Rate
#4by:    

Sorry but the answer is no. I don't think a bunch of 18 year old guys and girls will want to associate with a 29 year old

By: No
by: .   

Surely there are seniors in their 20s and college students that started late in their mid 20s in frats?

By: .
#5by:    

Depends if you are cool or not

By: At ease
#6by:    

Come rush delts

By: Josh vavra

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.